Information according to EU Regulation 2016 / 679 ("GDPR")
What types of data do we collect?
When you use our services, you accept that our company collects some of your own
We treat two types of data:
- data provided by the user
- data that we collect automatically
Data provided by the user
If you are a private
If you are a
- address, email address and password
You can also choose to provide us with the following information:
- Nickname Game preferences
Third party data
If you provide personal data of third parties, such as those of your family or friends, you must be sure that these subjects have been adequately informed and have consented to the related processing in the manner described in this statement.
Data of minors of 1 years6
If you have less than 16 years you cannot provide us with any personal data nor can you register on Parliamo di Videogiochi by Francesco Miceli (http://www.pdvg.it), and in any case we assume no responsibility for any false statements you provide. If we become aware of the existence of untruthful declarations, we will proceed with the immediate cancellation of any personal data acquired.
Data that we collect automatically
We collect the following data using the services you use:
- technical data: eg IP address, browser type, information on your computer, data on the current (approximate) position of the instrument you are using;
- data collected using cookies or similar technologies: for more information, please visit the "Cookie".
1. How do we use the collected data?
We use the data collected to offer you our service, to inform you about our activities or to offer you a more personalized service in line with your interests.
1.1. To guarantee you access to our services and improve their delivery
We use your data to guarantee youi access to our services e their provision, between where:
- registration and creation of the reserved area
- communications related to the provision of the service
- review, moderation or removal of content, prevention of fraud
- nature activities aadministrative, financial or accounting.
These treatments are necessary for the proper delivery of the Videogames services of Francesco Miceli (http://www.pdvg.it) to the users who subscribe to it.
We also use your data to improve and implement the service, through the following treatments:
- market research, Polls optional and surveying the degree of user satisfaction
These treatments are based on the legitimate interest of the
1.2. To inform you about our business activities
We use the data collected, if you have expressly provided your consent, to inform you about promotional activities that may interest you.
In particular we use them for:
- communicate promotional, commercial and advertising activities on events, initiatives or partnerships of Talk about Videogames by Francesco Miceli (http://www.pdvg.it), by e-mail, sending SMS or push notifications;
- carry out analysis and reporting activities connected to promotional communication systems, such as detecting the number of open e-mails, clicks made on the links present in the communication, the type of device used to read the communication and related operating system or the list of unsubscribed from the newsletter.
1.3. To offer you a personalized service
We process the data collected, if you have expressly provided your consent, to analyze your habits or consumption choices in order to propose an increasingly personalized service and in line with your interests and to improve our commercial offer. These analyzes are not in any case related to an automated decision-making process.
2. Is the provision of data mandatory?
The provision of personal data is mandatory only for the processing necessary for the provision of the services offered by Parliamo di Videogiochi by Francesco Miceli (http://www.pdvg.it) (any refusal for the purpose of providing the service makes it impossible to use the service itself); it is instead optional for the promotional purposes and profiling and any refusal to give consent does not have negative consequences on the provision of the service offered within the website http://www.pdvg.it and related applications.
3. Who are the subjects of the treatment?
3.1. Data controller
3.2. Data Protection Officer (DPO) and contact information
Due to the nature and quantity of the data processed, a DPO has not been designated in accordance with current legislation.
We remind you that you can anyway contact Videogames by Francesco Miceli at any time and send any question or request relating to your personal data and respect for your privacy by writing to the address email@example.com.
3.3. Subjects to whom personal data may be disclosed
The data collected as part of the service provision may be disclosed to:
- companies that perform functions that are closely connected and instrumental to the operationivita - also technical - of the Videogames services of Francesco Miceli (http://www.pdvg.it), such as for example suppliers providing services for auditing and verification, suppliers of direct marketing services and customer care, companies that provide archiving, administrative, payment and billing services
- bodies and administrative and judicial authorities by virtue of legal obligations
Your personal data may be transferred outside the European Union to be processed by some of our service providers. In this case, we make sure that this transfer takes place in compliance with current legislation and that an adequate level of personal data protection is guaranteed based on an adequacy decision, on standard clauses defined by the European Commission or on Binding Corporate Rules.
Under no circumstances do we transfer or sell personal data to individuals
4. How can you get information on the data, modify it, delete it or have a copy?
4.1. Access to personal data from your private area and revocation of consent (opt-out)
You can, at any time, view your personal data in your private area.
Remember that you can revoke the consent you have provided at any time by accessing your reserved area and removing the related flag or by contacting us at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
4.2. Export and cancellation of the processing of personal data
To export your personal data (takeout) or request its cancellation, you can send a request to the email address email@example.com from the e-mail box with which you registered in Talk about Videogames by Francesco Miceli (http://www.pdvg.it).
Your personal data will be exported within 30 days or, if the export is particularly complex, within three months.
The cancellation will be carried out in the technical times provided and in accordance with the retention period specified in the following point 5.
4.3. Exercise your rights
Any natural person who uses our service can:
- obtain from the owner, at any time, information about the existence of their personal data, the origin of the same, the purposes and methods of treatment and, if present, to obtain access to personal data and information referred to in 'article 15 of the GDPR
- request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, limitation of data processing if one of the conditions provided for in Article 18 of the GDPR is met, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of personal data, processed in violation of law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected and / or subsequently processed
- oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection and processing of personal data provided for commercial information purposes or sending advertising material or direct selling or for the fulfillment of market research or commercial communication. Each user also has the right to withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation
- receive personal data, provided knowingly and actively or through the use of the service, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without impediments
- lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data in Italy
We remind you that for any question or request relating to your personal data and respect for your privacy you can write to the dedicated address firstname.lastname@example.org
5. How and for how long will your data be stored?
The retention of personal data will take place in paper and / or electronic / informatics form and for the time strictly necessary to satisfy the purposes referred to in point 1, respecting your privacy and current regulations.
In the case of active users, the content generated by the user will be kept for 36 months for reasons of security, prevention and moderation of content and / or conduct contrary to the conditions of the service and at rules editorials of Let's talk about Videogames by Francesco Miceli (http://www.pdvg.it) in order to ensure a better quality of the same also in collaboration with the Authorities.
For the purposes of analysis aimed at developing and improving the service, the user's personal data may be subject to the same retention period.
For the purpose of direct marketing and profiling, we store your data for a maximum period equal to that envisaged by the applicable legislation (respectively equal to 24 and 12 months).
Invoices, accounting documents and transaction data are held for 11 years in accordance with the law (including tax obligations).
In the case of exercising the right to be forgotten through a request for express cancellation of the personal data processed by the owner, we remind you that such data will be kept, in a protected form and with limited access, only for the purpose of ascertaining and suppressing crimes, for a period not exceeding 12 months from the date of the request and subsequently they will be securely deleted or anonymised irreversibly.
Finally, we remind you that for the same purposes, the data relating to electronic traffic, excluding the contents of communications, will be kept for a period not exceeding 6 years from the date of communication, pursuant to art. 24 of Law no. 167/2017, which transposed the EU Directive 2017/541 on anti-terrorism.
If you do not exercise any active action (for example navigation, searches and / or any other mode of use of the service) on Talk about Videogames by Francesco Miceli (http://www.pdvg.it) for a period of 27 months, you will be classified as an inactive user and your personal data will be deleted automatically.
6. How do we ensure the protection of your data?
The data are collected by the subjects indicated at point 3, according to the indications of the relevant legislation, with particular regard to the security measures envisaged by the GDPR (Article 32) for their processing by means of computerized, manual and automated tools and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated in the point 1 and in any case in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
In compliance with applicable regulations, a system of anti-spam verification on the communication between users is active. The data entered may be verified for the sole purpose of identifying illegal activities or content not compliant with the General Conditions of the Service, but will not be processed or disclosed for commercial or promotional purposes.
7. Further information
7.1. Messages and Chat
The Messages and Chat functions are respectively aimed at an immediate communication between users and administration
We could check the contents of the messages in order to moderate them for the sake of security and to preserve the netiquette and editorial rules of Parliamo di Videogiochi by Francesco Miceli (http://www.pdvg.it).
The use of the Messages service implies the possibility that the user's identity (as indicated at the time of registration / provision of the services of Parliamo di Videogiochi by Francesco Miceli) and related contents are disclosed during the activity sessions.
We reserve the right to exclude from the Messages service, and more generally from the services offered by Parliamo di Videogiochi by Francesco Miceli (http://www.pdvg.it), all those who do not observe the rules and / or do not respect the purposes defined for the use of the Messages service, as well as all those who adopt incorrect and / or disrespectful behavior of people.
Within of the surveys You may be required, optionally, to provide an e-mail address in order to receive news and information on the Videogames services of Francesco Miceli (http://www.pdvg.it).
We remind you that participation in surveys is completely optional and that you can always oppose this treatment.
When you use the applications and services of Parliamo di Videogiochi di Francesco Miceli (http://www.pdvg.it) with active location tracking, we may collect and process information about your current (approximate) location. These data are processed anonymously, in a format that does not allow the user to be personally identified and used for the sole purpose of facilitating the use of certain location-based features of the service. You can activate / deactivate the location services at any time by accessing the settings of your browser and / or your device as follows:
- go to "Preferences"> "Websites"> "Location" and remove Let's talk about Videogames by Francesco Miceli (http://www.pdvg.it) from the list
- go to "Preferences"> "Privacy"> "Location" and disable the location for Safari
- open Chrome chrome: // settings / content / location and remove Let's talk about Videogames by Francesco Miceli (http://www.pdvg.it) from the list
- open Chrome and select "Site Settings"> "Location" and remove Parliamo di Videogiochi by Francesco Miceli (http://www.pdvg.it) from the list
- Desktop and mobile
- open Firefox and go to about: preferences # privacy, search for "Permission"> "Location"> "Settings" and remove Parliamo di Videogiochi by Francesco Miceli (http://www.pdvg.it) from the list
- Desktop and mobile
- Internet Explorer
- open Internet Explorer, click on the "gear" icon and select "Internet Options" in the privacy panel, under Position press the "Delete Sites" button
7.4. Search engine
Some information (not strictly personal) included on Talk about Videogames by Francesco Miceli (http://www.pdvg.it) could be visible in the research carried out in the internal search engine and could be made available to third party search engines as Indexing of content by third party engines is allowed. In the event that the information has already been removed from Talk about Videogames by Francesco Miceli (http://www.pdvg.it), it is possible that the cached copy will remain between the search results for a few days. The search results are not managed by Parliamo di Videogochi by Francesco Miceli (http://www.pdvg.it), but the user can report the removal of the page and solicit the update of the cached copy directly to the search engine. third.
The data controller makes the "Work with us" page available to consult any professional positions open at Parliamo di Videogiochi di Francesco Miceli (http://www.pdvg.it) and reserves the right to evaluate the applications received for the purpose of selection and research of personnel.
The curricula received for specific selections can be stored and revalued for subsequent searches for professional positions compatible with the candidate's profile, provided they are implemented within a period of maximum 2 years. The candidate may oppose the processing of his personal data at any time by writing to email@example.com.
If you are applying, remember to insert in your curriculum vitae the declaration with which you consent to the processing of personal data for the purpose of selection and avoid entering sensitive personal data (such as health status, religious, philosophical or political beliefs ) not relevant to the job offer.
This information may be subject to changes. If substantial changes are made to the use of data relating to the user by the Owner, the latter will notify the user by publishing them with the utmost evidence on their pages or through alternative or similar means.
Cookies and similar technologies
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by users send to their terminals or devices, where they are stored to be transmitted again to the same sites during subsequent visits. Cookies (and / or similar technologies such as SDK technologies for the mobile world) can be stored permanently (persistent cookies) on your device or have a variable duration; they can in fact be deleted by closing the browser or having a limited duration to the single session (session cookies). Cookies can be installed by Parliamo di Videogames by Francesco Miceli (http://www.pdvg.it) (first-party cookies) or by other websites (third-party cookies).
Cookies are used for different purposes as better specified in the next point 2 of this page.
For profiling activities, personal data collected through cookies are processed for a maximum period of 12 months from the moment consent is given to the treatment. Below you will find all the information on cookies installed through the Parliamo di Videogochi site by Francesco Miceli (http://www.pdvg.it) and / or related applications and the necessary instructions on how to manage your preferences regarding them.
We remind you that our platform supports the browsers and / or applications identified below for the purposes of proper service delivery. For best results we recommend that you download the latest version of your browser and / or app.
We remind you that Parliamo di Videogiochi by Francesco Miceli (http://www.pdvg.it) cannot guarantee the correct functioning of the service and the effectiveness of the information contained in this information for previous versions of unsupported browsers and / or apps.
1.1. Desktop site browser
- Chrome version 49.0 or later
- Firefox version 52.0 or later
- Internet Explorer 11 version or higher
- Safari version 8 or later
1.2. Mobile website browser
- iOS 7.1 or later (iPhone 4 or later): Safari
- Android 4.1 or later: Chrome 28.0 or later, Samsung Browser 3.3 or later, Android browser.
- Windows Phone 8.1 or later: IEMobile
1.3. Browser for tablet devices
- Ipad: Safari
- Android: Android Browser
- IOS 6.1.0 or later
- Android 3.2.0 or later
2. What cookies are present on Talk about Videogames by Francesco Miceli?
2.1. First-party cookies and related purposes
The main purposes of the cookies installed by Parliamo di Videogiochi by Francesco Miceli (http://www.pdvg.it) are:
(i) techniques, i.e. used for purposes related to the provision of the service and to allow or improve navigation on Parliamo di Videogiochi by Francesco Miceli (http://www.pdvg.it) or to store searches. These cookies are essential to ensure that our platform functions correctly.
(ii) analytics, to collect statistical information on the use of the service by users (eg number of visitors, pages visited, ...). We use these cookies to analyze the traffic on our pages anonymously, without storing personal data.
2.2. Third-party cookies and related purposes
The main purposes of cookies installed by third parties are:
(i) analytical: to collect statistical information on the use of the service by users (eg number of visitors, pages visited, ...). These cookies are used to analyze the traffic on our pages anonymously, without storing personal data.
Third parts: Google Analytics
(ii) performance: through these cookies it is possible to develop and implement the service, improving your browsing experience and therefore the use of the same.
- marketing: we analyze your online actions so that you can provide, through third-party partners, content and commercial offers in line with your interests, also based on your previous browsing experience. This information is managed separately from the identification data in possession of Videogames by Francesco Miceli (http://www.pdvg.it).
- Third parts: Google Ads,
- personalized advertising: through these cookies we show you ads according to your preferences, habits or consumption choices.
Furthermore, cookies specially designed for "social networks" could be activated. They allow the user to interact via social networks (share function, Facebook). When a page contains this command, a direct connection is established with the selected social network.
Let's talk about Videogames by Francesco Miceli (http://www.pdvg.it), in addition to cookies, to improve the service and navigation or for profiling activities, it could allow the use of similar technologies on your mobile devices such as tools di AppsFlyer (for opt-out click here ), Google Firebase e Facebook.
The consent to the use of profiling cookies is given by the user through the following methods: closing the banner containing the brief information, scrolling the page hosting the banner or clicking any of its elements and can be revoked at any time.
All technical cookies do not require consent, therefore they are installed automatically following access to the site or service.
Cookies can be completely disabled by browser using the appropriate function provided in most navigation programs.
It is good to know, however, that by deactivating cookies some of the features of Talk about Videogames by Francesco Miceli (http://www.pdvg.it) may not be usable.
With reference to profiling cookies aimed at offering you personalized advertising, we inform you that, if you exercise the opt-out, you will in any case continue to receive generic advertising.
To opt out and disable personalized advertisements by changing the settings of yours mobile devices, follow the instructions below:
- on your device, open the "Google Settings" app
- scroll down and select "Google"
- select "Ads"
- select "Disable interest-based ads" or "Disable ad personalization"
IOS devices use Apple's Advertising Identifier. For more information on how to limit ad tracking with this identifier, visit the 'Settings on your device' app or visit the page https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT205223.
5. Further information on cookies and how to exercise the opt-out
The platforms Youonlinechoice e Networkadvertising.org offer the possibility to refuse or accept the cookies of many digital advertising professionals.
To learn more about targeted advertising you can consult the following pages:
Last update to 23 / 05 / 2018.
Using Cookies and Similar Technologies by Talking About Video Games
What are cookies and how they are used
Like most internet sites, Talk Of Video Games uses small text files that are saved on your computer, tablet or mobile device to record certain data each time you visit or interact with our site.
Specific cookie names and types may change over time. To help you better understand these rules and use these technologies by talking about video games, here are some terms with their definitions.
Cookies: small text files (typically formats from letters and numbers) that are saved in the user's browser or device memory when visiting a site or viewing a message. Cookies allow a site to recognize a particular device or browser.
There are several types of cookies:
Session cookies expire at the end of the browser session and allow Parliamo Di Videogiochi to link the user's actions during that specific session. Cookies can be disabled or removed using the tools available in most browsers. Cookie preferences must be set separately for each browser used, as each of them offers specific features and options.
Similar Data Storage Technologies: Technologies that archive data in your browser or device using locally-shared or localized storage objects such as flash cookies, HTML 5 cookies, and other web application software methods. These technologies work in all browsers. In some cases, the use of local storage can not be fully managed by browsers, but requires management through specific tools. We Speak Video Games can use such data storage technologies to ensure user account security or to detect behavioral irregularities and to prevent unauthorized access to the user's account or to evaluate the performance of sites, services, applications, or Tools We Talk About Video Games. Video Games does not use such data storage technologies to adapt advertising to their sites and outside them to the profile of the user.
The term "cookies" and "similar technologies" may be used indiscriminately in the Rules of Video Games referring to all the technologies used to store data in the user's browser or device or data collection technologies or to identify the " user in the manner described above.