Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl, Super Smash Bros-style fighting game, is presented in a first trailer. Are you ready to beat up SpongeBob?
The most famous characters of the television universe Nickelodeon get ready to fight in this new fighting game clearly inspired by the Nintendo browler. Here is the announcement trailer:
We currently have a list of some of the characters on the roster:
- Michelangelo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Leonardo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Nigel Thornberry (The Wild Thornberrys)
- Powdered Toast Man (Ren & Stimpy)
- SpongeBob SquarePants (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Sandy Cheeks (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Patrick Star (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Oblina (Aaahh !!! Real Monsters)
- Lucy Loud (The Loud House)
- Lincoln Loud (The Loud House)
- Helga (Hey Arnold!)
- Reptar (Rugrats)
- Zim (Invader Zim)
- Danny Phantom (Danny Phantom)
The title will present 20 exclusive internships taken from the various programs, and will include both a single player and a multiplayer mode up to 4 players.
Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl is scheduled forAutumn 2021 on Nintendo Switch, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X / S and Xbox One.