A few weeks ago we talked to you of the ransomware attack which involved the Capcom. According to a thread that appeared on ResetEra the stolen information would have been published, revealing further details on the next releases of the software house, including Monster hunter rise.
In short, it looks like the new chapter in the series may not be exclusive to Nintendo switch and could see its future release also on PC next October 2021. Furthermore, it appears that in the month of January e March will arrive two demos downloadable through the Nintendo eShop.
To conclude with a bang, the leak was not exclusively about Monster Hunter, but also other Capcom IPs. Here is a brief summary of the content:
- Resident Evil: Village coming in April on Current and Next-Gen consoles
- Project Highway: a Resident Evil themed Battle Royale
- Ace Attorney Collection coming to PS4 and Nintendo Switch
- New project "Guillotine"
- New project "Reiwa"
- Monster Hunter Stories 2 coming to PC, with the release of an expansion in the future
- New shooter Shield dedicated to streamers
- Source code of Devil May Cry 2 e Umbrella Chronicles (remake?)
Obviously, since it is a leak, we advise you to take this news with due pliers.