LONDON– (BUSINESS WIRE) -#DigitalContentMarket–Technavio has been monitoring the digital content market and it is poised to grow by USD 519.83 billion during 2020-2024, decelerating at a CAGR of almost 15% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio's in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. We offer $ 1000 worth of FREE customization
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will decelerate during the forecast period. Activision Blizzard Inc., Alphabet Inc., Amazon.com Inc., Apple Inc., AT&T Inc., Baidu Inc., Comcast Corp., DISH Network Corp., IHEARTMEDIA INC., Microsoft Corp., Netflix Inc., Nine Entertainment Co. Holdings Ltd., Roku Inc., Sony Corp., and The Walt Disney Co. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their position in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The increasing number of smart connected devices have been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, piracy issues in the digital content market might hamper market growth.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Digital Content Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Digital Content Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
- Digital Video Content
- Digital Game Content
- Digital Text Content
- Digital Audio Content
Digital Content Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The digital content market report covers the Following areas:
- Digital Content Market Size
- Digital Content Market Trends
- Digital Content Industry Market Analysis
This study identifies digital transformation across end-user industries as one of the prime reasons driving the Digital Content Market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio's in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and access instant access to 17,000 + market research reports.
Digital Content Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors That will assist digital content market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the digital content market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the digital content market
- Analysis of the market's competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of digital content market, vendors
Table of contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Device
- Market segments
- Mobile - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Non-mobile - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
Market Segmentation by Content type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Content type
- Digital video content - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Digital game content - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Digital text content - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Digital audio content - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Content type
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Activision Blizzard Inc.
- Alphabet Inc.
- Amazon.com Inc.
- Apple Inc.
- AT&T Inc.
- Baidu Inc.
- Comcast Corp.
- DISH Network Corp.
- IHEARTMEDIA INC.
- Microsoft Corp.
- Netflix Inc.
- Nine Entertainment Co. Holdings Ltd.
- Roku Inc.
- Sony Corp.
- The Walt Disney Co.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US $
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analyzes, Technavio's report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio's comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.