The long-awaited Nintendo Direct has finally arrived, albeit surprisingly. Here are all the announcements and updates introduced.
Il Nintendo Direct Mini showed important news about titles already released on Nintendo Switch, but also reserved new surprises. Let's see them in detail:
- Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition will have a new content called "A common future", and will boast several technical improvements. The game, both in standard version and Collector's Edition, will arrive the 29 May;
- A new fighter for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. An unannounced ARMS character will join the fighting game roster;
- ARMS will offer a free trial period to those who are subscribed to the Nintendo online service;
- New update for Animal Crossing: New Horizons. Presentation of the Easter event available in early April;
- New update for Ring fit Adventure, which will add the Rhythm Fitness mode. The Ring will be updated and will also have a female voice;
- Shinsekai: Into The Depths, platformer set in the abyss, is available from now on Nintendo eShop;
- Panzer Dragoon: Remake available from today;
- Catherine: Full Body available from 7 July;
- Burnout Paradise Remastered will arrive on Switch during 2020;
- Also Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy is available now on the Nintendo store;
- Star Wars Episode I: Racer will arrive later this year;
- Presentation of the gameplay of Bravely Default II, with demo available now;
- Since 29 May will be available XCOM 2 Collection, Borderlands legendary collection and the trilogy BioShock: The Collection;
- fuser available from next autumn;
- King's Bounty II from 2020 on Nintendo Switch;
- Overview of the two expansions of Sword and Shield Pokémon, with pre-order bonus annexes.
What do you think of this surprise event? Are you interested in any of these titles?