SANTA CLARA, California– (BUSINESS WIRE) -Analogix Semiconductor, Inc. today announced that its SlimPort® display control unit ANX7580 DisplayPort ™ to MIPI-DSI has been implemented in several devices, including the latest models of LG V60 ThinQ and Dual Screen, as well as in various portable gaming PC devices.
Equipped with a 1.4-lane and 4-lane MIPI DisplayPort 4 input for a single panel, the ANX7580 connects with the graphic processing units (GPU), both built-in and discrete, and with the MIPI displays used in the apps for today's clamshell displays. For these applications the ANX7580 offers the following key advantages:
- support for DisplayPort and built-in DisplayPort (eDP);
- support for ARM, x86 and other IT architectures;
- support for the protection of digital content with high bandwidth (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection, HDCP) as protection of video content and Hi-Fi audio;
- reduced size (4 x 4 mm2) and low energy consumption architecture (<150 mW);
- "Turnkey" reference design for accelerated marketing times.
"Innovation and refinement are the basis of our roadmap for creating products that promote the success of our OEM customers," said Michael Ching, vice president of marketing at Analogix.
The original text of this announcement, written in the source language, is the official version that is authentic. The translations are offered solely for the reader's convenience and must refer to the text in the original language, which is the only legally valid one.
Tel .: 408-988-8848