Pokémon GO will soon be celebrating lunar New Year, and will do it by turning red. Are you ready to welcome the year of the mouse?
Niantic, the well-known developer behind Pokémon GO, has released details about the new game event to be held from 22:00 on Friday 24 January to 22:00 on Monday 3 February, here are listed:
- Presence of Pokémon with a red color: monsters like Vulpix, Voltorb, Magmar, Charmeleon, Parasect, Magikarp, Fongus, Flareon, Slugma, Wurmple, Corphish, and Kricketot will appear more frequently;
- Gyarados: it will be possible to find wild Gyarados also in its famous chromatic version;
- Darumaka arrives in Pokémon GO: Some red Pokémon, such as Shuckle and Foongus, will hatch from 7 km Eggs, but not only. In them you may also find Darumaka, for the first time available in the game.
- Presence of rare candies in amizia packs;
- The chances of receiving a lucky Pokémon through the exchange will be increased.
That's not all, in fact Sunday 2 February, from 14:00 to 17:00 (Italian time) will host the Targeted research by Minccino, with the possibility of finding it also in its chromatic version.
Good research to all and, above all, happy new year of the mouse!