Check out the top VR headset deals for Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019, featuring HTC Vive Pro, Oculus Go, Oculus Rift and PlayStation VR sales
BOSTON– (BUSINESS WIRE) –Here's the best VR headset deals for Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019. The list below contains links to the best PSVR, HTC Vive and Oculus VR headset Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals, as identified by the team of researchers at Deal Tomato.
Best VR Headset deals:
- Save up to 74% on a wide range of VR headsets at Walmart - check live prices on Oculus, HTC & PlayStation VR headsets for PC and gaming consoles
- Save up to 44% on VR headsets at Amazon - check live prices on Oculus Rift, Quest & Go, HTC Vive, Samsung Gear, Sony PSVR and other virtual reality gaming headsets
- Save up to $ 70 on HTC Vive VR headsets at Walmart - save on the latest HTC Vive Cosmos, HTC Vive Pro & HTC Vive Pro Eye headsets, bundles & accessories
- Save on Oculus VR headsets at Walmart - check live prices on Oculus Rift S, Oculus Go & Oculus Quest standalone headsets & accessories
- Save up to 50% on PlayStation VR headsets & bundles at Walmart
- Save up to 33% on PlayStation VR headsets & bundles at Amazon - check live prices on Sony PSVR bundles with Skyrim & Astro Robot Rescue Mission
- Save up to $ 100 on Lenovo Mirage VR headsets at Amazon
Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales are time limited. For thousands more live deals visit the Amazon Black Friday & Cyber Monday page and Walmart Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page. Deal Tomato earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
HTC's Vive Pro VR headset features dual OLED displays and has integrated headphones for 3D spatial audio for an immersive audio experience. Oculus offers the Rift, Go and Quest devices, which provide crystal clear optics and top-end graphics, giving users a completely immersive experience. Sony also provides PS3 gamers with a virtual reality gaming experience with the PlayStation VR.
Where are the best Black Friday deals? Amazon and Walmart both run extensive Black Friday sales and offer the biggest selection of Black Friday and Cyber.
700,000 fashion items within the first nine hours of Amazon's Black Friday sale in 2018.
Walmart's online growth is an impressive peace, as its e-commerce revenue is expected to increase by 33% at 2019, according to market research company eMarkerter.
About Deal Tomato: Deal Tomato reports on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Deal Tomato earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (firstname.lastname@example.org)