REDMOND, Wash .– (BUSINESS WIRE) –This week's Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Fire Emblem: Three Houses - War is coming to the great land of Fódlan. Here, order is maintained by the Church of Seiros, which hosts the prestigious Officers Academy within its headquarters. I was invited to teach one of its three houses. As their professor, you must lead your students in their academic lives and turn-based, tactical RPG battles wrought with strategic new twists to overcome. Which house, and which path, will you choose? The Fire Emblem: Three Houses game will be available on July 26.
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood - Nineteen years after the events of Wolfenstein II, BJ Blazkowicz has disappeared after a mission into Nazi-occupied Paris. Now, after receiving years of training from their battle-hardened father, BJ's twin daughters, Jess and Soph Blazkowicz, are forced into action. Team up with a friend online * or play alone. Level up, explore and complete missions to unlock new abilities, weapons, gadgets and cosmetics to complement your play style and customize your appearance. Wolfenstein: Youngblood features the most open-ended Wolfenstein experience to date. From a new base of operations located deep in the heart of the Paris catacombs, plan how and when to attack and dismantle the regime. The Wolfenstein: Youngblood game will be available on July 26.
- Forager - Forager is a 2D open-world game inspired by your favorite exploration, farming and crafting games. Start small and improve your base, skills, equipment and network of friends (and enemies!), And build your future as you see fit. The Forager game will be available on July 30.
- Fantasy Strike - Fantasy Strike is a colorful fighting game in which fantasy meets martial arts. It focuses on depth and strategy rather than difficult execution. It's designed for tournament play, but you don't have to play fighting games before.
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at http://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
- To celebrate the launch of the MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 3: The Black Order game, My Nintendo is offering new wallpapers and box art cover rewards. Redeem your points ** and get new rewards! Learn more at https://my.nintendo.com/news/4250562d3af95fbc.
Also new this week at Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:
- Arcade Archives THE NINJA WARRIORS
- Battle Chef Brigade - Demo Version - Available July 26
- Caged Garden Cock Robin
- Caladrius Blaze
- Collide-a-Ball 2
- Garage Mechanic Simulator - Available July 26
- Gunpowder on The Teeth: Arcade
- Hoggy2 - Available July 26
- Invisiballs - Demo Version
- KILL the KILL -IF - Available July 26
- Mighty Switch Force! Collection
- Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden - Deluxe Edition - Available July 30
- PICROSS LORD OF THE NAZARICK
- Raiden V: Director's Cut
- Remothered: Tormented Fathers - Available July 26
- Seeders Puzzle Reboot - Available July 26
- Sheep in Hell - Available July 26
- Smoots Summer Games
- Songbird Symphony
- Super Mega Baseball 2: Ultimate Edition
- Sweet Witches - Available July 27
- Tetsumo Party - Available July 26
- The Mystery of Woolley Mountain - Demo Version - Available July 31
- The Tower of Beatrice - Available July 31
- Titans Pinball - Available July 26
- Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power - Available July 29
- Umihara Kawase Fresh!
- Woodle Tree 2: Deluxe
- Zombie Driver Immortal Edition
* Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required for online play. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online features. Terms apply. nintendo.com/switch-online
** To Nintendo Account is required to receive and redeem My Nintendo points. Terms apply. https://accounts.nintendo.com/term_point
In addition to video games, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. EShop Card retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the US and Canada ages 18 and older can also link to PayPal accounts to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo system Switches both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
My Nintendo members can earn Gold Points on eligible digital purchases. Already have Gold Points? Redeem them to your next digital purchase of Nintendo Switches and DLC on Nintendo eShop, or on rewards for select Nintendo 3DS and Wii U software. Visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories for more details
Remember that Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 2DS XL and Nintendo 2DS feature parental controls that let adults manage their children Nintendo 3DS players who register to Nintendo Network ID gain access to free games to start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/switch, http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu or http://www.nintendo.com/3ds.
About Marvel Entertainment: Marvel Entertainment, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is one of the world's most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built in a proven library of more than 8,000 characters featured in a variety of media over eighty years. Marvel uses its character franchises in entertainment, licensing, publishing, games, and digital media. For more information visit marvel.com. © 2019 MARVEL
Notes to editors: Nintendo press materials are available at http://press.nintendo.com, a password-protected site. To obtain a login, please register on the site.