REDMOND, Wash .– (BUSINESS WIRE) –This week's Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2 - To stop the worshipers of an ancient evil, you must join forces with the mysterious Malroth and build a ravaged world into the realm of your dreams. In this RPG adventure, you'll explore huge islands, craft with materials, design towns, level them up and defend them from monsters and bosses. As you progress, you'll unearth crafting and building recipes. Dash, glide, explore underwater, fast travel and play as an optional first-person perspective as you try to find them all. In the Isle of Awakening, you can explore together in local wireless * or online ** play. The DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2 game will be available on July 12.
- GOD EATER 3 - Devour monstrous gods with your allies! The latest numbered entry in the popular God Eater franchise has finally come to the Nintendo Switch system. Now you can experience the game's intriguing story, distinct characters and stylish, high-speed combat whenever you're on the go, both alone and with friends *. The GOD EATER 3 game will be available on July 12.
- Nintendo Mobile
- Dr. Mario World - Nintendo's newest mobile game, Dr. Mario World ***, is now available for smartphone devices. In this free-to-start puzzle and virus-matching puzzle game, meddlesome viruses have the in-game world in a panic, and Dr. Mario and friends must eliminate them by matching capsules with viruses of the same color. Dr. Mario World can be played together with friends and family around the world. In Versus Mode, players can turn to real-time one-on-one showdowns.
- Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp - Starting with Hello Kitty® and Cinnamoroll on July 11, in-game items featuring popular Sanrio® characters are coming to the Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp *** mobile game for a limited time. The Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Sanrio Characters Collection event gives the opportunity to obtain adorable in-game items like sofas, beds, hats and dresses featuring various Sanrio characters.
- DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2 DLC: Fans who want to expand the range of things they can make in DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2 will have multiple options when one free DLC pack and three packs of paid DLC hit starting on July 26. Fans can purchase packs of DLCs with the Season Pass for only $ 20.99. Different packs offer different content, such as new locations to explore, new recipes, new quests and a variety of customizable options like clothes and hairstyles.
Full version of game required to use DLC. Sold separately.
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at http://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
Also new this week at Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:
- Arcade Archives Ninja Spirit
- Blazing Chrome
- Bleep Bloop - Demo Version
- Bouncy Bullets - Available July 12
- Dead in Vinland - True Viking edition
- Desktop Bowling
- Distrust - Available July 16
- Doodle God: Crime City
- Eagle Island
- Forklift - The Simulation - Available July 16
- Laser Kitty Pow Pow
- Lethal League Blaze - Full & Demo Versions - Available July 12
- Let's Go Nuts - Available July 17
- Let's Sing 2019 - Available July 16
- LOST ORBIT: Velocity Terminal - Available July 16
- Mad Bullets - Available July 12
- Metaloid: Origin
- Nelly Cootalot: The Fowl Fleet
- Professor Wolf and his Horrible Pets
- Psyvariar Delta
- Skulls of the Shogun: Bone-A-Fide Edition
- Streets of Rogue - Available July 12
- Super Mutant Alien Assault - Available July 12
- The Sushi Spinnery - Demo Version
- TINY METAL: FULL METAL RUMBLE
- Vektor Wars
- Venture Kid - Demo Version
Also new this week at Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS:
* Additional games, systems and / or accessories may be required for multiplayer mode. Sold separately.
** Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required for certain online play and features. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online features. Terms apply. nintendo.com/switch-online.
*** Free-to-start; optional in-game purchases available. Persistent Internet and compatible smartphone required. Data charges may apply
In addition to video games, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. EShop Card retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the US and Canada ages 18 and older can also link to PayPal accounts to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo system Switches both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
My Nintendo members can earn Gold Points on eligible digital purchases. Already have Gold Points? Redeem them to your next digital purchase of Nintendo Switches and DLC on Nintendo eShop, or on rewards for select Nintendo 3DS and Wii U software. Visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories for more details
Remember that Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 2DS XL and Nintendo 2DS feature parental controls that let adults manage their children Nintendo 3DS players who register to Nintendo Network ID gain access to free games to start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/switch, http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu or http://www.nintendo.com/3ds.
Notes to editors: Nintendo press materials are available at http://press.nintendo.com, a password-protected site. To obtain a login, please register on the site.