Kingdom Come Deliverance, action RPG in person born as a project on Kickstarter and developed by the boys of Warhouse Studio, will soon see a so-called Royal Edition. The latter consists not only of the Improved version of the game of the D:
- Treasure of the past: DLC containing treasure maps and in-game armor of the protagonist Henry;
- From the Ashes: expansion where you will play the role of a bailiff;
- The amorous Adventures of Sir Hans Capon: mission in which Henry will have to help his in love friend Hans Capon with his love stories,
- Band of bastards: adventure that will guide you to the head of a band of mercenaries
- A Woman's Lot: last missing piece in the Skalitz story.
Please note that Kingdome As Deliverance, with obviously the relative one Royal Edition, is available for: Playstation 4, PC e Xbox One.
Here is the official press release from Koch Media Srl:
is now available!
Warhorse Studios and Deep Silver are pleased to announce that the Kingdom Come: Deliverance Royal Edition is now available for PlayStation®4, Xbox One (including Xbox One X) and Windows PC. Inside there is the improved version of the basic game and all the DLCs already published.
Watch the launch trailer on Youtube: https://youtu.be/7XqE9C6wUTA
– Kingdom Come: Deliverance in its improved version
– Treasures of the Past
Treasures of the Past unlock unique treasure maps and additional in-game armor for Henry.
– From The Ashes
As a newly appointed bailiff, players must decide which structures to build first, how they want to attract people and how to resolve disputes between citizens. The job of a bailiff is difficult, but even he can have some fun after a hard day's work. Taking a ride with one of the new horses, rolling the dice or simply visiting the local tavern are just some of the activities introduced in the game with From the Ashes.
– The Amorous Adventures of bold Sir Hans Capon
Amorous Adventures challenges players to help their friend Hans Capon. Hans is in love and needs Henry's guidance to win the heart of beautiful Karolina. However, things turn out to be more difficult than expected. A lost family jewel, a magical love potion and the most romantic poem ever promise many hours of fun new moments in Kingdom Come: Deliverance.
– Band of Bastards
This add-on allows players to lead a group of mercenaries to guard the streets. Captured in a hate network, between Radzig Kobyla and another noble family, mercenaries are hired to protect the kingdom of Radzig. Players will join this group of men, led by the infamous Sir Kuno Baron von Rychwald, not only to assist them, but also to keep them in line.
– A Woman's Lot
In "A Woman's Lot" you will take on the role of Theresa, accompanied by her faithful dog Tinker, in a standalone questline. You will immerse yourself in the ordinary life of Skalitz and then witness the fateful events of the Sigismund raid from a completely different perspective. "A Woman's Lot" offers the ultimate enigma of Skalitz's story and you will discover what happened just before Henry was uncovered unconscious.
About Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Kingdom Come: Deliverance is an open-world RPG with a story that immerses you in an epic adventure in the Holy Roman Empire. Avenge the death of your parents as you battle enemy forces, go on revolutionary missions and make important choices. Explore majestic castles, lush forests, flourishing villages and countless other realistic scenarios in medieval Bohemia!
· An open world conceived with the utmost realism: enchanted castles and vast lands, completely made with breathtaking graphics of the highest level.
· A non-linear story: Resolve missions differently and then take responsibility for your actions.
· Challenging fights: Remotely, stealthily or hand-to-hand. Choose your weapons and perform dozens of unique combos in battles as thrilling as they are ruthless.
· Character development: Choose your equipment, improve your skills and gain new benefits.
· A dynamic world: Your actions influence the reactions of people around you. Fight, steal, seduce, threaten, persuade or corrupt. Everything depends on you.