Uplay + Subscribers Will Have Access to 100 + Ubisoft Games, Including New Releases
LOS ANGELES - (BUSINESS WIRE) - Today at E3, Ubisoft announced that Uplay +, its new subscription service, will launch on September 3, 2019, for Windows PC. For $ 14.99 / month, players will have access to download more than 100 games, including new releases, the latest released games, back catalog, premium editions and additional content packs. Uplay + players who sign up for June + 10 will be able to access * to free trial of Uplay + from September 15 to September 3. Uplay + will also be available on the new generation gaming platform, Stadia, in 30.
Uplay + will give players the opportunity to discover the best Ubisoft games on PC, with access to more than 100 games, including DLC **, right at launch on September 3. In addition, subscribers will be included in beta access and early access programs for upcoming titles ***, including the Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon® Closed beta breakpoint on September 5, and the Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon® Breakpoint Ultimate Edition on October 1 - three days prior to the game's worldwide launch.
With Uplay +, subscribers will have access to download Ubisoft's growing catalog of 100 + games, including:
- Upcoming Releases: Watch Dogs®: Legion, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon® Breakpoint, Rainbow Six® Quarantine, Gods & Monsters ™ and more.
- Latest Released Games: Tom Clancy's The Division® 2, Assassin's Creed® Odyssey, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Siege, Far Cry® 5, Year 1800 ™ and more.
- Classic Ubisoft Titles: Titles from the Far Cry and Rayman franchises, Prince of Persia®, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell®, Beyond Good & Evil® and more.
- Beloved PC Franchises: Heroes of Might and Magic, Silent Hunter, The Settlers, Year and more.
"The video game industry is constantly shifting, and our players' needs are evolving. At Ubisoft, we are committed to offering our players the best experience and the opportunity to discover the different worlds we've created for them. "With Uplay +, we are able to provide more freedom for players by making it easier to access our extensive catalog," said Brenda Panagrossi, vice president of Platform and Product Management.
Sign up for Uplay + and be enabled to access the service for free from September 3 to September 30, register by August 15, 2019, at uplay.com***.
For the latest on Uplay + and all Ubisoft games, please visit news.ubisoft.com.
* One free trial for Ubisoft Account from September 3rd to 30th, 2019. To begin free trial, you must provide a valid credit or debit card. You will be charged the full amount of the subscription price ($ 14.99 USD per month) on expiration of the free trial on October 1, 2019, unless you cancel before September 30th - 11.59pm, by visiting uplayplus.ubisoft.com. Additional terms and conditions apply including age and territorial restrictions; for more information please visit the FAQ section on uplayplus.ubisoft.com. This is a promotional offer and is subject to change. Void where prohibited.
** When applicable.
*** Early access to all participating games up to three days before their standard release.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin's Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy's video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft's worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2018-19 fiscal year Ubisoft generated Net Bookings of € 2,029 million. To learn more, please visit www.ubisoft.com.
© 2002 –2019 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Anno 1800, Assassin's Creed, Beyond Good & Evil, The Division logo, Far Cry, The Gods & Monsters logo, Watch Dogs, Tom Clancy's, Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six, Splinter Cell, Sam Fisher, the Soldier Icon, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are registered or unregistered trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and / or other countries. Far Cry®5: Based on Crytek's original Far Cry directed by Cevat Yerli. Anno, Blue Byte, and the Blue Byte logo are registered or unregistered trademarks of Ubisoft GmbH in the US and / or other countries. Based on Prince of Persia created by Jordan Mechner. Prince of Persia is a trademark of Waterwheel Licensing LLC in the US and / or other countries used under license by Ubisoft Entertainment.