After about three months of his ad, Google Stadia go back to appear and it does this by giving the world all the information needed to convince consumers to buy. Stadia will initially arrive only in fourteen countries in the world but, fortunately, theItaly is included between these.
The Google service can be used on various devices such as TV, desktop computer e laptop, tablet e Pixel smartphone (3 / 3 XL and 3a / 3a XL). From the 2020 on the PC the Chrome browser will suffice, on the smartphone it will be enough to download the appropriate app and on TV you will need Chromecast Ultra.
Google Stadia will offer two types of subscription:
- Stadia Pro, from the cost of 9,99 euros per month, will guarantee 4K HDR quality, 60 FPS and 5.1 surround sound. Games can be purchased at any time and some will be free, like the Destiny 2 collection.
- Stadia Base instead it has no monthly cost, simply you buy the games individually. In this case the maximum quality is limited to 1080p with 60 FPS and stereo audio. There are no free games or discounts.
I games so far announced and available for launch will be the following:
- DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2
- DOOM Eternal
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood
- NBA 2K
- Destiny 2 (including the new Shadowkeep expansion)
- The Elder Scrolls Online
- The Crew 2
- The Division 2
- Power Rangers: Battle For The Grid
- RANGE 2
- [EXCLUSIVE PC / Stadia] Baldur's Gate 3
- Metro Exodus
- SAMURAI SHODOWN
- Get Packed
- Trials Rising
- Borderlands 3
- Farming Simulator 19
- Mortal Kombat 11
- FINAL FANTASY XV
- [EXCLUSIVE] Gylt
- Assassin's Creed Odyssey
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint
- Tomb Raider Trilogy
- Darksiders Genesis
- Just Dance 2020
Currently, on the official website, you can buy the Stadia Founder's Edition, which at the price of 129 euro offers a Google Chromecast Ultra, a limited-edition Stadia controller Night Blue, a three-month subscription to Stadia Pro plus another three to give to a friend. In addition, players who buy Founder's Edition will have a exclusive "Founder" gametarg and they will immediately have the Destiny 2 collection with all the expansions, the season pass and the possibility of transferring your character if you have the game on other platforms.
Last but not least, i bandwidth requirements required. To play to the maximum of the performances are required by 35 Mbps in download and 1 Mbps in upload. In any case, to play without problems (but to 720p / 60 fps and stereo audio) the 10 Mbps are suggested; in case of 1080p HDR the 20 Mbps are required.
Not prohibitive numbers, both in the price and in the requested band. What do you think about second gaming? Google?