A press release from Koch Media reveals that PixARK is available today from Nintendo Switch, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
Solutions2Go is happy to announce that the open world survival sandbox game, PixARK is now available for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
In PixARK, you will wake up on a mysterious island. To survive you will have to hunt, make objects, grow crops and build shelters to protect yourself from dinosaurs, natural hazards and potentially hostile human players. Using the abilities and natural resources that surround you, you will have to tame or kill evil creatures and learn to travel between the worlds to discover the mysteries that surround you.
● Experience in singleplayer and online multiplayer
● Collect resources, create objects and build bases
● Besides 100 dinosaurs and other creatures to tame and train
● Character progression and customization
● Procedurally generated worlds: no world will be the same as the previous one
● Creative Mode that allows players to build everything they can imagine
● More than eight unique biomes to explore, including deserts, jungles, caves and more
● Procedurally generated search system to keep players actively engaged in their worlds.