DUBLIN– (BUSINESS WIRE) –The "Video Game Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global video game market is expected to reach an estimated $ 179.1 billion by 2024 with a CAGR of 6.4% from 2019 to 2024.
The future of global video game market looks promising with opportunities in smartphones, tablets, PCs, and consoles market. Mobile and online distribution of games are driving growth of video game industries.
Emerging trends, including the development of augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) based head mounted displays (HMD) and heads-up display (HUD) products and development of games for academic and skill development.
The shooting game will remain the largest segment to increase interest towards action-packed video games across all age groups. Constant improvement in quality which provides real life like the mission is driving the market for shooting games.
Within the video game market, smartphone-based games will remain the largest segment of the game, such as PUBG, Battlelands Royale, and War Robots and two to the high usage of these games in emerging nations.
Asia Pacific will remain the largest region in the emerging world. The growing internet users have steady laughed in the online video game market, as it allows gamers to increase the gaming experience with a high-speed internet connection.
Some of the video game companies profiled in this report Sony, Tencent, Microsoft, Netease, Activation Blizzard, Goggle, Electronic Arts, Nintendo, and Bandai Namco and others.
Some of the features of Video Game Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis include:
- Market size estimates: Global video game market size estimation in terms of value ($ B) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by end use and use industry.
- Segmentation analysis: Global video game market size by device type, genre type, platform type, gamer type, and age group in terms of value and volume shipment.
- Regional analysis: Global video game market breakdown by key regions such as North America, Europe, and Asia & Rest of World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions in the global video game market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape in the video game market.
- Analysis of the competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Background and Classifications
2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classification
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.2: Global Video Game Market Trends and Forecast
3.3: Global Video Game Market by Device Type
3.4: Global Video Game Market by Genre
3.3.6: Shooter Games
3.3.7: Action Games
3.3.8: Sports Games
3.3.9: Role-Playing Games
3.3.10: Adventure Games
3.3.11: Racing Games
3.3.12: Strategy Games
3.3: Global Video Game Market by Age Group
3.4.1: Age Group 10-20
3.4.2: Age Group 21-35
3.4.3: Age Group 36-50
3.4.4: Age Group 51-65
3.4: Global Video Game Market by Platform Type
3.4.1: Offline Games
3.6.1: Online Games
3.5: Global Video Game Market by Gamer Type
3.7.1: Extreme Gamers
3.7.2: Casual Gamers
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region
4.1: Global Video Game Market by Region
4.2: North American Video Game Market
4.2.1: Market by Device Type: Smartphone, Tablet, PC, Console, and Others
4.2.2: Market by Genre: Shooter, Action, Sports, Role-Playing, Adventure, Racing, Strategy, and Others
4.2.3: United States Video Game Market
4.2.4: Canadian Video Game Market
4.2.5: Mexican Video Game Market
4.3: European Video Game Market
4.4: APAC Video Game Market
4.5: ROW Video Game Market
5. Competitor Analysis
5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Market Share Analysis
5.3: Geographical Reach
5.4: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
6.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
6.1.1: Growth Opportunities for the Global Video Game Market by Device
6.1.2: Growth Opportunities for the Global Video Game Market by Genre
6.1.3: Growth Opportunities for the Global Video Game Market by Platform Type
6.1.4: Growth Opportunities for the Global Video Game Market by Gamer Type
6.1.5: Growth Opportunities for the Global Video Game Market by Region
6.2: Emerging Trends of the Global Video Game Market
6.3: Strategic Analysis
6.3.1: New Product Development
6.3.2: Mergers, Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures in the Global Video Game Market
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players
7.2: Tencent Holdings Limited
7.3: Apple Inc.
7.6: Activision Blizzard
7.8: Electronic Arts
7.9: Nintendo Company Limited
7.10: BANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gmg0rw
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For EST Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For US / CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call + 353-1-416-8900
Related Topics: Video Games and Consoles