A Salima Cosmocover press release informs us that, from today, it is available on Nintendo Switch Rock of Ages 2: Bigger & Boulder.
Rock of Ages 2: Bigger & Boulder is available in digital version on Nintendo Switch at price of 14,99 €! Characterized by a bizarre combination of surrealist art, historically inaccurate narration and immensely chaotic gameplay, there is something that can captivate any type of player in this even more intense sequel. Whether you are an art historian or a big fan of boulders, it's time to roll into action!
Also, anyone who buys the game within two weeks of the launch will receive the free DLC Binding of Isaac Pack. This DLC contains a special Isaac boulder, three avatars in play (Isaac, Azazel and Blue Baby), and three Isaac-themed banners to customize the units and the battlefield. The offer ends on 28 May, so take it on the fly!
Key features of Rock of Ages 2: Bigger & Boulder:
- Multi-player up to 4 people - A little healthy competition has never hurt anyone. Play online with up to four players in matches up to crushing death, with the ability to customize the banners and colors of your boulder.
- Total chaos - Expanded compared to the first game thanks to a wider selection of units and an even greater focus on destruction strategies, in Bigger & Boulder chaos reigns supreme!
- Improved physics and destructible environments - Developed on Unreal Engine 4, Rock of Ages 2 boasts improved physics and allows you to destroy, crush, crash and crush your opponent!
- The unmistakable irony of ACE Team - Players will roll between historical eras in a world of increasingly eccentric humor, pace of historical and mythological figures.
- Boss historically NOT accurate - Watch works of art come to life during boss battles like The Thinker or the Great Sphinx, until the final challenge against a powerful enemy in a fight that will leave you speechless!
Rock of Ages 2: Bigger & Boulder is available on Nintendo Switch starting today for the price of 14,99 €.