On today's day, 505 Games has unveiled the release dates (both for digital and physical editions) of Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night for all devices, as we can see from the following release.
The international publisher 505 Games today announced that digital versions for PC platforms, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One of Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, the highly anticipated horizontal scrolling video game in pure action platform style with RPG elements, will be available starting Tuesday 18 June. The Nintendo Switch version will be available instead from Tuesday 25 June in digital version and from 28 June in physical version.
The physical versions of Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One will go on sale starting June 21.
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night is set in England in the eighteenth century, gamers will play as Miriam, an orphan girl struck by an alchemist curse that is slowly turning her skin into crystal. Miriam will fall into a mysterious coma, from which she will wake up ten years later. The girl's task will be to reach and explore a castle infested with a legion of demons, stop their summoner Gebel, and find a cure for the alchemists' curse.
Description of the main features of the game:
- THE UNMISTAKABLE "IGAVANIA" STYLE - Koji Igarashi, one of the most famous Japanese videogame authors, has created a modern horizontal scrolling game experience able to satisfy the palate of all the fans of his previous works.
- DEEP GAMEPLAY AND VARIOUS - Unlock spells and new powers, search, craft and improve many types of weapons and objects (which will allow you to also change the appearance of Miriam). Choose the weapons best suited to your personal style of play.
- 2.5D GRAPHICS IN HD - The game environments of Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night are rendered in 3D inside a structure in 2D horizontal scrolling that changes and evolves during the adventure.
- SOUNDTRACK OF THE STATE OF THE ART - this new masterpiece by Koji Igarashi includes a soundtrack created by real industry legends: Michiru Yamane (Castlevania: Symphony of the Night) and Ippo Yamada (Resident Evil).
- THE BIGGEST CASTLE EVER APPEARED IN AN IGA VIDEO GAME - The game map of Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night is almost twice as large as those that characterized the previous games made by Koji Igarashi.
- A SERIES OF PLAYABLE CHARACTERS - In addition to the enigmatic Miriam, there are other secret playable characters waiting to be discovered.