DUBLIN– (BUSINESS WIRE) –The "Gaming Peripherals Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global gaming peripherals is expected to grow at CAGR of 10% during 2019-2024.
This latest report provides a deep insight into the global gaming peripheral market covering its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc.
An increasing number of hard-core players / casual gamers driving the global gaming peripherals market. E-sports and virtual games have led to the development of special gaming keyboards and gamepads which can be customized and provide better ergonomics to the user.
Consumers increasingly demand an immersive and realistic gaming experience that has created a need for superior quality gaming consoles, whole body sensors, peripheral devices, etc. In addition, the affordability for gaming peripheral devices has also increased.
Moreover, such factors as the introduction of augmented reality, virtual reality, high-definition displays, etc.
Key Questions Answered
- How has the global gaming done?
- What are the key markets in the global gaming peripherals?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the gaming device type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on technology?
- What is the breakup of the market based distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of global gaming peripherals?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global gaming peripherals industry?
- What is the structure of the global gaming industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global gaming peripherals industry?
- What are the profit margins in the global gaming peripherals industry?
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Gaming Peripherals Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Market Breakup by Product Type
5.4 Market Breakup by Gaming Device Type
5.5 Market Breakup by Technology
5.6 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
5.7 Market Breakup by Region
5.8 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Product Type
7 Market Breakup by Gaming Device Type
7.1 PC (Desktop / Laptop)
7.2 Gaming Consoles
8 Market Breakup by Technology
9 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
10 Market Breakup by Region
10.1 North America
10.2 Asia Pacific
10.4 Middle East and Africa
10.5 Latin America
11 SWOT Analysis
12 Value Chain Analysis
13 Porters Five Forces Analysis
14 Price Analysis
15 Competitive Landscape
15.1 Market Structure
15.2 Key Players
15.3 Profiles of Key Players
15.3.4 Mad Catz
15.3.5 Turtle Beach
15.3.7 Cooler Master
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/semf04
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For EST Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For US / CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call + 353-1-416-8900
Related Topics: Video Games and Consoles