Recently some retailers have confirmed as Raiden V: Director's Cut, whose rating was evaluated this year by the ESRB, will be released in June on Switch.
Just like the PC version, a CD with the Raiden V: Director's Cut soundtrack will be included in every physical copy of the game. Here are the details for the Switch version:
- Supports 1 - 2 players (offline local);
- It has a new system of damage to the ship (using the health bar and not the lives);
- 3 separate ships with different: defense, mobility and sub-weapons;
- New "Cheer Attack" which considerably boosts the sub-weapons for a short period of time;
- Voice Acting for the first time in the series;
- Exclusive levels of Director's Cut;
- Available languages: English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese.
Finally, at the bottom of this article, here's the trailer for the Switch version of the game: