The software house SOEDESCO announced that Dollhouse, psychological survival-horror in first person, will be released on Pc il 24 May. To celebrate this announcement, the development team also released a trailer which you can find at the bottom of this article. The video shows the protagonist, by name Marie, (once considered "the greatest detective in the world") to suffer now from a complete amnesia in the midst of a terrifying investigation. Marie will indeed have to recover her memories and escape from Dollhouse before it is too late, in a succession of disturbing entities, cryptic clues and deadly traps. To try to survive Marie is endowed with a particular power that consists in removing objects and temporarily stun her pursuer, through a function (called "Flash") Which also appears in the trailer. There is also another function called "Focus"Which allows her to see through the eyes of her stalker.
Here are some of the main features of the game:
- Escape from your pursuers while discovering what lies behind your mysterious past;
- Customize and enhance your character with more than 40 between abilities and characteristics of various kinds;
- Analyze the environment surrounding and look through the eyes of your pursuer;
- investigate in the midst of procedurally generated maps (a different one at each reboot);
- Search for kill occulted your enemies in the mode multiplayer. In the latter each player will have a different goal to pursue;
- Play in multiplayer choosing from 14 different characters, each of which possesses more unique than rare abilities.
We remind you that Dollhouse will come out on Pc il 24 May.