On 19 / 10 / 2017, the update was released 4.0 di Nintendo Switch, the home flagship Nintendo. The most significant novelties concern:
- The possibility of to record the last 30 seconds of gameplay through the long press of the capture button, you will hear a "beep"Confirming the rescue. You will also be able to edit the saved video for start and end and consequently you will be able to post it on your social networks;
- However, this possibility is only extended to these games to date: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, ARMS and Splatoon 2. Do not ask why;
- Open the section pre-purchase on Nintendo eShopso that they can pre-purchase their favorite titles digitally and have them immediately available from the first minute of the Day One;
- The update also includes bug fixes for i Joy-Con, you will find the setting to update them in the usual menu, bottom section. Note: To update Joy-Con you will need to have them physically connected to the body console;
- 12 new icons for your profiles;
- Transfer User data from one system to another through SD card;
- Software Alignment in local groups, basically if you play with friends at Mario Kart for example, the one who has upgraded it will, apparently, be able to transfer that update to other members by actually aligning the software versions of the whole group.
Small last bonus: Some users Reddit they discovered a new compatibility right after updating their console, it seems that with this patch 4.0 Switch is now able to communicate with wireless headset (look good, not bluetooth), the test was done with the original Wireless Headset PlayStation4 and it seems to work without any further action than the headset connection to the dock station usb.
Can you make a trial to let us know? HERE you can still find the official changelog of Nintendo of America