Assassin's Creed: Origins has, at present, two big DLCs and one, called The Curse of the Pharaohs, is a mummy / undead theme expansion.
Ubisoft has published a post-launch schedule in which all the DLCs that will come after the game exit will be listed in detail and will, of course, be included in the season pass:
- DLC 1 - The Hidden Ones: This expansion is based on the growth of Brotherhood, bringing players years after the Origins events, during a confrontation with a Roman occupying force in a new region. This expansion will extend the level cap, allowing players to continue to grow their character. Available from January 2018.
- DLC 2 - The Curse of the Pharaohs: In this expansion, centered on Egyptian mythology, players will fight dead dead pharaohs and explore a new mystic kingdom. During their trip, players will encounter famous Egyptian beasts such as Anubis warriors, scorpions, and others while investigating the cause of the curse that brought the dead pharaohs alive. The DLC increases the level cap and introduces new skills. Available from March 2018.
- The Roman Centurion and Horus Packs: These two addons include new clothes, weapons, shields and ridges. Available from November 2017.
- 500 Credits Helix, available at launch.
- Exclusive rare weapon, Calamity Blade. Available at launch.