As you will know, we participated in Milan Games Week as press staff. The general idea about the "video games" Italian fairs remains tendentially negative and unchanged, but before shooting the article, I want to remember those (few) beautiful things crossed in Milan. Quickly and in Shared Order:
- Detroit: Become Human. Tried in preview at Milan Games Week, he has definitely confirmed his expectations. Hype over 9000000
- Days Gone. Same thing for Detroit, albeit somewhat smaller. Though deserved, it gave the impression that it was already seen
- God of War. While no Demo was present, it was possible to look behind a definite backstage / trailer. Will be bought ...
- Symbol codes for Destiny 2. I did not know this thing in advance. Basically, anyone who was experiencing Destiny 2 received a special emblem code dedicated to GW. Asking a little bit around I'm going to find that those for Destiny have come to cost even 100 euros. Unfortunately too late: I had already sent it to our Social Media Manager, Valerietto. You must at least half full!
- An Inflatable Trust Shield. Randomly exploiting my height at the expense of poor children, he was my companion until the end of the fair. Here in a rare photo with Merlo, a famous Italian swimmer.
- Space for indie. I will dedicate special items to each of them, meanwhile I am limited to a quick list of those you can not miss. Circle of Sumo, The Land of Pain, Singularis, Milan, Oops !, Blind, Atomine, Sine Requie: Snake Eyes, Okunoka. Besides, of course, the well-known ones Riot, Downward, Slaps and Beans and Luna City.
- The press room: infinite coffee and luscious sandwiches. Not bad.
- Tim Schafer. Perhaps the only encounter really worthy of note as well as sensible.
- Last but not least, the gnagna. I reserve a special mention for AK Informatica, always at the forefront when it comes to pulsations.