Here we go again. I say it bitterly, because if it is true that for me it is material from article and for you material to laugh / cry, it is also true that the more articles about Collector's embarrassing, the more these will become the standard. Hopefully this may not be.
Today the accused CE is the "Ultra (Sozza) Edition" by Project Cars 2. Here too the usual question of the thousand thousand CE: the Ultra, alongside the already existing Collector's Edition of the game, at the "modest" price of 160 euro, which evidently is not so much a collection. So here is the first outlet for cul *.
We then move on to the exorbitant price. Lately they seem to compete with those who shoot bigger. Of course, overcoming the 800 euro of AC: Origins' Ladrata's Edition will be difficult, but Project Cars 2 is on the right track. The declared price? 430 euro. 4 Pieces. You are welcome. Let's analyze the fantastic contents carefully:
- Limited print on 1.000 copies: great. Too bad they do not need 4 pops to print on it a number c ****.
- Includes the complete Project CARS 2 game packed in a premium Steelbook ™ case designed for the occasion, the world's most coveted collector's package. Thank god, at least the game is there.
- The McLaren 720S sketch book: Take a unique journey through the development of this incredible supercar. Colored paper.
- Project Cars 2 Art Book. Oh, look, other colored paper.
- The Esport Live VIP Pass: Present this pass to any Slightly Mad Studios or Bandai Namco staff member at Project CARS live Esport events anywhere in the world and you will enjoy all the benefits of a VIP Project CARS. Meet the development team, jump to the top of the queue and maybe even bring home a few surprises! Cute initiative, potentially impossible to exploit.
- A spectacular poster of Project CARS 2 signed by the SMS team as well as by the real pilots that make up the SMS-R team. Another fucked-up colored paper!
- A Project CARS 2 Sticker Sheet: Incredible unique images and iconographies of Project CARS, SMS-R and Esport. PAINTED COLORED PAPER ON C **** I!
- A limited edition embroidered cap. "But it's ricamat0o0o0! 11246 !!"
- The exclusive Japanese Cars Pack. Experience the best of Japanese production with these additional contents that contain four cars of the famous Japanese manufacturers Honda and Nissan.
- The Season Pass: Project CARS 2 will receive full post-launch support with new and spectacular content with dozens of cars, plus many tracks that will enhance and expand the overall experience. All these additional contents will be available to Season pass holders when they are published at no extra charge
- The Motorsport Pack *: Available only to Season Pass holders, this exclusive fan-racing car bonus package contains. Bonus in-game as good as sacrosanct, which does not require any production cost. We put 50 Euro for the Season Pass Cost, yes.
Know from you how, with only these elements, the 430 Euros appear to be a simply crazy request. But now, be careful: Lastly, I left the content to which the various free money market defenders will appeal. Do you know what's missing?
- A resin model in 1 / 12 scale of the wonderful McLaren 720S in the exclusive SMS-R Stealth Satin livery
Olle! The statue certainly could not be missing, just as the new "weapon" mocker of gamers could not miss: the resin. LA C *** O OF RESIN!
Resina is the new "we steal money from people without realizing it". They even say they're good. After the article on the shameful 800 euros requested by AC: Origins , many rushed to the sword to defend Ubisoft, explaining how the resin figurines have a high cost and that "if you don't want it don't buy it !! 11323114 !!!". I'm almost tempted to start a production of resin dildos, who knows that some fetishist resin bite doesn't make me rich. 20 cm 300 euro... Oh, it's so expensive!