It has passed by 12 months since the exit of Overwatch and an official event arrives to celebrate all together. To celebrate Blizzard has provided several novelties including one Free Weekend between 26 and 29 May where we can, accumulating experience and rewards, try all the champions and all the game modes for free.
Obviously, in the game, the new one will also come Anniversary event from 23 May to June 12 of which we still know little, but as every event we will surely find new emoes, sprays, jabs and skin as well as three new Arena maps announced by the team on Twitter with a short video.
Here's a sneak peek at three new ARENA MAPS coming soon to our Overwatch Anniversary celebration.
The party begins May 23! ?? pic.twitter.com/umXbr0bq7k
- Overwatch (@OverwatchEU) May 2, 2017
To celebrate, Blizzard created a special version of the named game Game of the Year Edition which will contain many new features for both Overwatch and other titles Blizzard:
- 10 Forzieri bonus for Overwatches containing random objects that can be used to customize the appearance of heroes, including emoes, victorious poses, audio, sprays, and highlight, as well as credits for personalization;
- models heroes for Overwatch inspired by the original assault team Overwatch and decisively vintage look like Reyes Blackwatch or Morrison Operative Commander and some the origins of other heroes including Bastion Awakened, Pharah Chief of Security and Tracer Slipstream!
- Tracer comes up Heroes of the Storm!
- A Little Winston Mascot will accompany you instead World of Warcraft;
- Mercy will land in the lands of Diablo III and with his wings will help you defeat the demonic forces in Heavenly Paradise and the Inferno Fiammeggianti;
- Game portraits for StarCraft II and the back of the overwatch cards for Heartstone!
After a remarkably high number of upgrades, new champions, unnecessary stories say how much this year has flown, and Blizzy's mom kept us coming back and celebrating him with all his fans!