Nintendo just under a month from the release of the new born switch, which we remember being programmed for March 3 2017, he finally unveiled them technical specifications as reported by the magazine vg247.com.
Although with some little secret such as the data on the graphics processor NVIDIA Tegra, simply reported as generic "processor"Without providing any additional information. There is therefore no knowledge of frequencies and similarities.
Another interesting detail is the battery lithium ion internal, with a capacity of 4310 mAh for the body machine e 525 mAh for Joy-Con. What I think is the main particle does not concern battery performance as well as replacement, which can not be executed by the user, offered by Nintendo as a service a payment means Customer.
Here are some more details below:
- Dimensions: 102 mm x 239 mm x 13,9 mm (with i Joy-Con Note: 28,4 mm at the most point, from the tip of the analog stick to the protuberances of the ZL / ZR buttons.
- Weight: About 297 g (With i Joy-Con connected: 398 g)
- Screen: Capacitive Touch Screen / 6,2 LCD Inch / 1280 X XUMUM Resolution
- CPU / GPU: NVIDIA Tegra Processor
- System memory: 32 GB Note: part of the available space is reserved for operating system data.
- Connettività: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 compatible with a / b / g / n / ac) / Bluetooth 4.1 (for TV mode only. You can use a LAN cable connection using a common commercially available LAN adapter.)
- Exit video: Maximum resolution: 1920 x 1080, 60 fps via HDMI cable in TV mode. Note: In desktop and portable modes, the maximum resolution is 1280 x 720, equal to that of the touch screen.
- Exit audio: Supports linear XMUMX PCM Note: via HDMI cable in TV mode.
- Speakers: Stereo
- Port USB: Type-C USB port Used to load the console or connect it to the base for Nintendo Switch.
- Presa audio: Stereo output
- Slot card di game: Only for game cards for Nintendo Switch.
- Slot card: microSD compatible with memory cards microSD, microSDHC e microSDXC. Note: To use microSDXC memory cards you must download a updating via an Internet connection.
- Sensori: Accelerometer / gyroscope / brightness sensor
- Environment operating: Temperature: 5 - 35 ° C / Humidity 20 - 80%
- Battery internal: Lithium-ion battery / 4310 mAh capacity Note: the battery is not removable. We plan to offer a paid replacement service through their own Consumer Service.
- duration area of battery: The battery can last more than six hours, but this it depends the software and the type of use. For example, with The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild the battery guarantees an autonomy of approx three hours.
- Time di recharge: About 3 hours Note: This is the time it takes to fully charge the battery when the console is in sleep mode.