Through a press release released early in the afternoon, Deep Silver e Koch Media have announced the European release date of 5 person, the highly anticipated JRPG signed ATLUS already confirmed for Japan (15 September) and North America.
It will be the same North American date to mark the arrival in Europe of the title: February 14 2017, its PlayStation 3 e PlayStation 4 in two different editions, Launch Edition e Premium Edition.
All the details in the press release that we include below.
Ghost Thieves will hit 5 14 February, 2017, Europe and PAL territories. Open pre-order
Milan, 9 August - Deep Silver today revealed that person 5, the award-winning JRPG person, developed by ATLUS, will be available across Europe and PAL territories on February 14 2017, for a simultaneous launch. This chapter will be exclusive to PlayStation®4 (PS4) at € 69,99 and PlayStation®3 at € 49,99 in physical and digital versions.
Reservations for both 4 Person PlayStation®5 versions are open: Take Your Heart Premium Edition and SteelBook® Launch Edition. The "Take Your Heart" Premium Edition version is available at the price of € 89.99 and includes the game, SteelBook Collection, Soundtrack CD, Morgana Plush, 64 Artbook with hard cover pages and a school bag . 5's SteelBook Launch Edition includes the game & collection pack at the price of € 69,99. Only a standard version of € 3 will be available for PlayStation®49,99.
5 person is a game about the inner and outer conflicts of a group of high school students - the protagonist and a group of companions he encounters during the adventure - living a double life like Ghost Thieves. They spend the typical day of a high school in Tokyo: they attend classes, do business after school, and do part-time work. But they can also engage in fantastic adventures using their ultraterrenal powers to enter the hearts of people. Their power comes from Persona, the Jungian concept of "self". The heroes of the game realize that the forces of modern society bring people to wear masks to protect their vulnerability and only by ripping them literally from the protective mask and confronting them with their inner self, heroes are able to awaken their strength deeper to try to help those who need it. The Ghost Thief Group tries to change the world day by day listening to their perceptions and scrutinizing through the masks that modern society wears.
RECAP OF CHARACTERISTICS
- 5 Person is the first numbered title of the multiplayer franchise from the PS2 version.
- Frenetic mechanics, exciting action sequences, deep and engaging history.
- Stylized characters, enemies and vibrant environments and elegant cut-scenes.
- Soundtrack composed of the legendary Shoji Meguro.
- A standalone story and a deep experience that welcomes Persona fans and new players
- Title: 5 person
- Release Date: February 14 2017
- Platform: PlayStation® 4 / PlayStation®3
- Developer: Atlus
- Publisher: Deep Silver (PAL)
- Gender: Japanese Role Playing Game (JRPG)
- Player: Single
- PEGI: PEGI 12
- Price: Standard & SteelBook Launch Edition: € 69,99, Premium Edition: $ 89,99, PS3 Edition: € 49,99
- Language: English (voice and text)
PREMIUM DETAILS AND STEELBOOK EDITION
PS4 SteelBook Launch Edition - Available only for PlayStation 4 (€ 69,99) with pre-order limited edition and with purchase per day-one until stocks are exhausted
- SteelBook Edition: The PS4 version will have a personalized metal packaging with the 5 Persona Design
Take Your Heart Premium Collector's Edition - PlayStation 4 only (€ 89,99 / £ 79,99)
The 5 Person's collector's edition is an exclusive for the PS4 version and includes:
- Soundtrack: A Selection of 5 Personals by the legendary composer of the series, Shoji Meguro, with 5 artwork on the cover of the CD.
- Morgana's plush: Morgana's cat is not just the Ghost Thief's mascot, but also a member - and not a common cat!
- 64 Artbook Hardcover Pages: Contains the concepts, the art of the characters of designer Shigenori Soejima.
- SteelBook: The game on PS4 will be contained in a custom metal packaging with the 5 Persona design.
- School bag: Reproduced in the Japanese traditional style, an exclusive replica with the ridge of the Shujin Academy.
- Collectible external packaging: The largest edition ever created in Atlus's history, the "Take Your Heart" Premium Edition will arrive in a colossal collection pack.