Konami announced, in the issue of this week of the magazine Famitsu, that Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner - MARS, remake of the title known in Japan How Anubis: Zone of the Enders and published in Europe on 26 September 2003, finally has a release date. The title presents a new system, support for 4K e VR mode and will be distributed in Europe 6 September 2018.
Here is a list of the improvements made to the title and a trailer:
ZONE OF THE ENDERS: The 2nd RUNNER - M∀RS will include the following new modes and features:
- Pro mode "optional for the controller setting that will allow a faster selection of secondary weapons to help the player in the fights where he needs to shoot quickly
- The "Very Easy" difficulty to offer an alternative option for players who prefer a gaming experience closer to that of a film or who approach VR for the first time
- Various training options and a mini-map
Additional VR content to make the gaming experience even more exciting:
- 3D Hangar: You will interact with Jehuty in VR
- 3D Model Viewer: To view 3D models with a 360 degree view
- Cinematic Theater: Once the game is completed, you will unlock the possibility to review each filmed sequence of the story with the option to see the cut-scenes completely in VR
For a limited period of time the physical version of the game will have a holographic cover with the triangle of the ZONE OF THE ENDERS logo that will be prominent in the package.
In addition, players who will book a digital copy on PlayStation Network will receive a special theme for PS4 "Welcome to M∀RS", as well as the Zone of the Enders avatars.
KONAMI will soon release an 4K and VR demo version on PlayStation Store offering all players the chance to experience the ZONE OF THE ENDERS experience: The 2nd RUNNER - M∀RS before the game is released. ZONE OF THE ENDERS: The 2nd RUNNER - M∀RS will be published for PlayStation 4, PlayStation VR and PC via Steam the September 4 in the Americas and the September 6 in the rest of the world.